Your mobile bank
- Quickly browse account information and transaction records after logging on, and access the functions you use most through quick links on homepage
- Buy wealth products online anytime and access a wide range of wealth management tools and insights customised for you
- Check account repayments, set credit card instalments, or browse our latest online offers
- Manage your account or update your personal details anytime. After activating your Digital Authentication, you can log on or make transactions faster without the need to carry a physical Security Device.
Activate Digital Authentication on the HSBC China Mobile Banking app now to log on or make transactions without the need to carry a physical Security Device.
- How to activate Digital Authentication
- How to log on to online banking after activating Digital Authentication
- Log on to the HSBC China Mobile Banking app. When you see the popup prompting you to set up Digital Authentication, select 'Continue', then 'Password and activation code'.
- Enter your password again and select 'Send activation code'.
- Enter the activation code you received via SMS, set your 6-digit PIN, and confirm to complete.
How to activate Digital Authentication
How to log on to online banking after activating Digital Authentication
Scan the QR code now to download the HSBC China Mobile Banking app.
If you use an Android device, you can also download the HSBC China Mobile Banking app here
Scan the QR code to check our quick guide for the HSBC China Mobile Banking app.
With the ‘Electronic certificates’ function in mobile banking, you can easily get the digital version of a statement of transaction history, Certificate of Balance, and Certificate of Frozen Deposit anytime.
View account balance
You can choose to display or hide your total assets, or check your balance details via 'Balance summary' on the app.
You can also go to 'Me' tab, then select 'Document centre' to check your e-statements.
Make instant* bank transfers of up to RMB1 million, and enjoy fee-free transfers under RMB500,000. On top of using your recipient's bank account number, you can now also send money using their mobile number.
Want to make international transfers more easily? Go to 'HSBC Global View', select Global Transfer to Self, Global Transfer to Family or International Education Payment.
Face ID/Touch ID
If your mobile device supports Face ID/Touch ID, we suggest you to enable biometric authentication after activating Digital Authentication, so you can enjoy a safer and faster way to bank.
Manage your banking profile
Set up or update your personal and account details with just a few taps. Simply select 'Card & account settings' via the 'Me' tab on the bottom menu.
Calculate your financial health level through 4 dimensions and 38 independent indicators, as well as get personalised, handy tips to help achieve your long-term financial goals. (in Chinese only)
Go to 'HSBC Community' on the app to check your current Reward Points and Growth Points, and enjoy benefits based on your current level. You can also complete different tasks to earn Growth Points.
Once you've earned enough points, you'll be upgraded to the next level and can unlock even more exclusive privileges. Plus, play games via our WeChat mini-programme, and stand a chance to earn points and redeem your favourite gifts. (in Chinese only)
Enable push notifications to stay on top of the latest market news, receive exclusive global insights, and be notified of important updates from us.
Chat with us
Want to learn more about our services and products or have any other questions? Tap on the customer service icon on the top right and our smart agent Xiao Feng will be at your service 24/7.
*Note: Transfer orders placed between 21:45-03:30 may not be processed in a timely manner (depending on the system processing situations).