Wealth Management Product
- Selected products with strict risk control
- A wide range of products, including Minimum Holding Period types
- New choices to meet your short-term, medium and long-term wealth management needs
Wealth Management Product Trading Platform
- Trade through multiple channels, including at our branches and on Mobile Banking
- Supports subscription, redemption and other transactions*
- Access your holdings to view product info, performance, and order status any time
* Service hours are from 3:00am to 9:00pm every day. We perform system maintenance outside of these service hours, during which the services will be unavailable. Please note that each product is also subject to its own specified trading hours and regulations.
View My Investment Portfolio
- Log on to Online Banking and view 'Wealth Dashboard' or go to 'My Holdings' via mobile banking
- Check product info, performance and holdings any time
- Review your investment portfolio to ensure your assets are optimally allocated according to your wealth strategy
Subscribe and redeem Wealth Management Product in the relevant section on the HSBC China Mobile Banking app or at any of our branches.
If you're not an HSBC China customer, you can book a consultation appointment online or visit us at a branch in person.
Scan the QR code to download the HSBC China Mobile Banking App
Register/Log on to Online Banking
Make an appointment
Leave your contact details with us and we'll be in touch in 1-2 business days
400-820-3090 (8:30-17:30, Mon - Fri)
Please dial the country code of mainland China +86 if you are calling from overseas, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, or Taiwan
Frequently asked questions
1. What is a Wealth Management Product?
2. How to categorise Wealth Management Products by investment nature?
3. How to categorise Wealth Management Products by operation modes?
4. How to categorise Wealth Management Products by raising methods?
You may also be interested in
Overseas Investment Plan
Enables you to invest in the global market and diversify potential risks
MRF-Recognised HK Funds
Invest overseas and enhance your asset allocation with MRF-Recognised HK Funds
Capture global opportunities and explore sound investment plans with structured products launched by HSBC China
Local Unit Trust
A comprehensive range of steadily performing products