Structured Deposits and insights
- Access major global markets and a wide range of products
- Choose products tailored to your needs, in your preferred channel
- Enjoy potential returns from overseas assets
- Choose from selected open-ended offshore funds
- Selected products with strict risk control
- A wide range of products, including Minimum Holding Period types
- New choices to meet your short-term, medium and long-term wealth management needs
- Be a more responsible investor with sustainable investment
- Learn about ESG investing and our available products
Scan QR codes to learn more about our services
Smart Account Opening
You may also be interested in
Foreign currency solutions
Enjoy easy FX transactions with HSBC's online FX trading platforms
Some of our most popular products, including “Step Up” Time Deposit, Personal Large-Denomination Certificates of Deposit (CDs) and Foreign Currency Time Deposit
Online Wealth Management Platform
Manage your investments anywhere, anytime, to maintain a sound portfolio
Investment Lecture Hall (in Chinese only)
Go back to school our way to receive useful product information, and learn how you can manage your wealth online, without even leaving your home
Frequently asked questions
What are the basic rules to making investments?
What is a Structured Investment product? How does it work?
Which investors are suitable for investment in Overseas Investment Plan – Offshore Fund?
How can I invest in an Overseas Investment Plan Offshore Fund via HSBC Online Banking?
Risk Disclosure and Disclaimer
Wealth management is not equal to deposit. Please be aware of the risks associated with the product and make prudent investment decisions
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing the information, the Bank makes no guarantee, representation or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability as to its accuracy or completeness. The information above is not and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or a solicitation for an offer to buy any financial product, and should not be considered as investment advice.
The above information is only a brief introduction of the product(s). If you are interested to know more about these products, please contact the Bank and carefully read the Product Subscription Profile. In the event of any discrepancy, the terms and conditions associated with each product shall prevail.
We’d like to invite you to take a short survey to share your online experience in using our website. It’ll take less than 3 minutes to complete, and it would be extremely helpful for us to improve our website services.