- Keep track of all market changes 24 hours a day and capture opportunities
- Manage assets in multiple currencies and countries to diversify potential risks in investment and wealth management
- Manage your portfolio anytime, anywhere to optimise your asset allocation
How to invest
HSBC Personal Internet Banking
You will need a Security Device or two-factor authentication to log on and apply.
Follow our official WeChat customer service account by opening WeChat on your mobile phone and scanning the above QR code.
Four powerful platforms to manage and grow your wealth
- Manage your investment products with ease
- Comprehensive review of your portfolio
Online QDII Fund Platform helps you expand investment channels and accumulating wealth by:
- Tracking market changes 24 hours a day and capturing opportunities worldwide
- Instant access to global asset allocation
- Risk management control by quickly adjusting your portfolio
- Manage your Dual Currency Investment through various digital channels
- Choose your foreign currency, link your exchange and conversion rates
- Keep track of market changes anytime, anywhere
HSBC China's Strategic Retail Brokerage Platform - Structured Products provides you with a convenient and flexible way to manage your investment.
- Global opportunities - Capture opportunities worldwide, including index/ETF linked products
- Convenient to use - Online transaction anytime, anywhere*. Real-time performance tracking of underlying assets* (providing updates on major indices, foreign exchange rates, interest rates and commodity prices)
- Detailed user guide - Step-by-step video guide for your reference
* You need to complete your first transaction at one of our branches, before you can begin your first online transaction.
* You should choose products afer assessing your risk tolerance level. For other terms and conditions, please refer to our online transaction platform.
How to invest
Find your nearest branch
Visit any of our HSBC branches with your valid ID card to register for this service.
Opening hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (some branches may provide limited weekend service)
Frequently asked questions
What services I can access through Online Banking?
How can I register for HSBC Online Banking?
How do I find help/assistance on the various questions I have on the use of HSBC Online Banking?
Can I access all my accounts through this service? Can I operate on my accounts when I am overseas?
Risk Disclosure and Disclaimer
- Wealth management is not equal to deposit. Please be aware of the risks associated with the product and make prudent investment decisions.
- When planning to invest in a investment product for the first time and you have not completed a risk profiling questionnaire, your relationship manager will provide you with the opportunity to complete a risk assessment questionnaire to assist you in understanding your risk tolerance level. Since your risk appetite may change from time to time and you may vary your risk appetite depending on the purpose of your investment, or if you have completed the risk tolerance assessment questionnaire more than 12 months prior to once again wanting to purchase a wealth management product, the bank will provide you with an opportunity to re-assess your risk tolerance level. You can also request a re-assessment if the factors influencing your risk tolerance has changed (including age, financial status, investment experience, investment objectives, earnings expectations, risk appetite, liquidity requirements, risk perception, risk tolerance, etc). Before you subscribe to the product, please be reminded to check whether your risk tolerance matches the risk rating of the product to be subscribed. You will not be able to subscribe in the event of a mismatch.
- The bank does not provide any opinion, advice or recommendation on your purchase of investment products. You should investigate and analyse the products you intend to purchase and consult with your personal legal adviser, regulatory stipulations, tax implications, financial and accounting consultants before making the transaction, so as to fully understand and confirm the risks pertaining to the nature of the product, or risks regarding other legal, financial, tax and other aspects. You should make investment decisions, including decisions regarding the suitability of the transaction, based on your own independent judgement, risk tolerance, investment experience, investment objectives, investment needs and advice that you deem necessary.
- In order to protect your rights and interests, please review all the documents and information about the products to fully understand the product structure, product features, risks, expenses and other information of the product before purchasing any products. You should ensure that the funds used to purchase the product belong to you.
- After you make the decision to subscribe/purchase products, you should complete the process of subscription/purchase through the bank's online platform by yourself. If you have any questions or doubts about the products to be subscribed/purchased or related documents during the subscription/purchasing process, you should immediately stop the subscription process and visit our branch to have an authorised sales person to provide you with assistance and/or explanations.