Saving, investing in foreign currency, traveling, or studying abroad – no matter what your needs are, our Foreign Exchange solutions meet your needs. Enjoy fast and convenient real-time services at our branches and via e-Banking.
- Competitive exchange rates for key foreign currenciesincluding USD, EUR, HKD, JPY, GBP, AUD, SGD, CAD, NZD and more
- Easy access to e-Banking services via Online Banking, Mobile Banking & WeChat Banking
- Flexible currency linked investments to enjoy potential growth in your wealth
- Unique and timely market insights
Scan QR code to download HSBC China Mobile Banking APP
Scan QR code to follow HSBC China WeChat Service Account
Foreign currency solutions to meet your FX needs
Quick and easy online tuition payment: Make international education payments securely online via the HSBC China Mobile Banking app or the HSBC China WeChat service account.
Available for major educational institutes in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and Hong Kong SAR.
Travelling the world
- Overseas travel related financial services: We offer a range of services, including Overseas Travel Deposit Certificates, to help you grow your wealth while travelling.
- Frozen Deposit Certificate: Deposit Certificates that can facilitate your visa application, supporting you with our global reputation.
Make fast global transfers via online or mobile banking.
Free for our Premier customers.
Global Transfer service, based on HSBC global network, connects all of your accounts from different countries/territories, which presents itself as the key benefits of our service through digital channels.
More FX articles (Chinese only)
Request call back
Leave your contact details with us and we’ll be in touch in 1-2 business days.
Start banking with us
Make an appointment
Leave your contact details with us and we'll be in touch within 1-2 business days.
HSBC International Education Financial Services Hotline (For personal banking services only)
(24H, Mon - Sun)
Please dial the country code of mainland China +86 if you are calling from overseas, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, or Taiwan
Already with HSBC?
I want to make an appointment to open an overseas account for studying abroad
HSBC Advance customers
Premier customers in other countries/regions
Enjoy Premier privileges with us with no monthly fee.