Embrace a full life with HSBC Premier
- Stay Premier, wherever you go
- Make appointments to open your HSBC account abroad*
- Global Transfer
- Global View
*You can make an appointment for overseas account opening before studying abroad. Our dedicated team will be at your service once you arrive.
- Wealth Insights
- Wealth management services
- Financial planning
- Asset allocation
HSBC Premier Family
- Total Relationship Balance requirement shared across the family
- Family View
- Transaction limits
- Junior Account
Our experienced Relationship Manager is here to give you the dedicated support
Enjoy thoughtful, safe and fast banking services whichever way suits you best
Redeem your HSBC Customer Relationship Reward Points for awesome gifts
Enjoy Premier preferential rates
Enjoy your gifts and rewards
Join HSBC Premier today
- If you maintain an average Total Relationship Balance of RMB500,000 (or foreign currency equivalent) or more, you can enjoy HSBC Premier with no monthly fee.
- If you and your family, under the same HSBC Premier Family, maintain an average Total Relationship Balance of RMB500,000 (or foreign currency equivalent) or more across all family's accounts, you and your family can enjoy the privileges of HSBC Premier with no monthly fee.
- If you’ve already met the criteria as a Premier customer in another country, you don’t need to worry about meeting the minimum balance requirements, no matter where you are.
Note: A monthly service fee of RMB300 (or foreign currency equivalent) will be charged every month if the Total Relationship Balance of all the accounts under the same customer number fall below RMB500,000 or its equivalent in the previous month.
The information provided is intended as a general guide for reference.
Benefits and features of the services shall be subject to relevant terms and conditions and local regulatory restrictions.
Please refer to the Tariff of Accounts and Services for Personal Customers or Premier Welcome Pack for detailed information.
Certain benefits and features are not applicable to Junior Account holders. To learn more, contact our customer service hotline or visit a branch.