MRF-Recognised HK Funds
Invest overseas and enhance your asset allocation with MRF-Recognised HK Funds. HSBC Fund Express helps you search fund:
- Filter by fund name, asset class, fund house and risk rating
- Easy access to fund details, performance and important product information
- Compare multiple funds by features
MRF-Recognised HK Funds trading platform
- Supports RMB, USD, HKD and AUD
- Supports subscription, redemption, regular investment plan set-up/change/termination and other transactions*
- Check fund performance, annual returns and holdings any time
*The service time is from 3am to 9pm every day. At other times, you are temporarily unavailable due to system maintenance. Note that the above fund trading hours are still subject to specific business rules.
View my investment portfolio
- Log on to Personal Internet Banking and click "Wealth Dashboard" or check "My holdings" via Mobile Banking
- Check the performance, annual returns and holdings of your investment products
- Review your investment portfolio to ensure your assets are optimally allocated according to your wealth strategy
Read our take on the global markets to receive exclusive analysis and insights
One Sentence Builder (Chinese only)
Pick the product(s) you like among our suite of investment products, all in just a few simple steps
You may subscribe, redeem and enroll regular investment plan in the relevant MRF-Recognised HK Funds (distributed by HSBC China) via the HSBC China Mobile Banking App, through Personal Internet Banking, or at any of our branches.
If you're not an HSBC (China) customer, please make a consultation appointment online, or visit a branch in person.
Register/log on to Personal Internet Banking
- MRF-Recognised HK Funds Rates
- Minimum subscription amount
- Eligibility criteria
- HSBC Fund Sales License
- Frequently asked questions
The information provided is for reference only. Please refer to the fund prospectus, Morningstar Fund Express and our Important Notice(s) for details.
MRF-Recognised HK Funds Rates
Minimum subscription amount
HSBC Fund Sales License
Frequently asked questions
Capture global opportunities and explore sound investment plans with Structured Deposits launched by HSBC China
Risk Disclosure and Disclaimer
- The information shown in this website and the opinion expressed, does not constitute any contract value, and should not be regarded as any offer, solicitation or recommendation to conduct any investment, subscriptions or purchase of any products/ services. If you plan to make any purchase, please ask for relevant legal documents from the Bank, all rights and obligations relating to the product will be subject to the legal document
- The funds mentioned on this page are issued and managed by HK third party product providers, and acted for by Mainland China mater agents. Under no circumstances will HSBC China (as a sales agent of fund houses) be liable for the responsibility of investment, redemption, and risk management.
- The information shown in this website is not sufficient for investors to make investment decisions. Please refer to the offering documents (including Unit Trust Contracts, Fund Prospects, Key Fund Fact Sheet and Sales Annoucement) of the respective funds for details, including related terms and conditions, eligibility, features and relevant risk factors.
- Funds are investment products. Investors should not invest in the product unless the product is suitable, taking into account your financial situation, risk tolerance, investment experience, investment objectives, investment needs and other necessary factors. Otherwise, you should not subscribe to/purchase this investment product.
- Funds are not equivalent to deposits or bonds which can provide fixed return at maturity. Investors may enjoy a return or suffer loss based on the share of investment.
- Investment involves risk. Past performance is no guide to future performance. The price of units or shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and any past performance figures shown are not indicative of future performance. Returns are not guaranteed.
- In the worst case scenario, the value of the funds may be worth substantially less than the original amount you have invested (in the extreme case scenario, the value of the funds may be worthless and investors may suffer loss of the original amount you have invested).
- Investment risk in MRF-Recognised HK Funds is also affected by the following factors: Quota Exhaustion of MRF-Recognised HK Funds, disqualification of fund trade in mainland China, mainland China investors' subscription exceeding 50% of the net value of the overall fund assets, uncertainty of MRF-Recognised HK Funds mechanism and relevant policy, differences of fund market between mainland China and Hong Kong, tax influence, FX rates fluctuation, beyond the extent of compensation subject to Hong Kong investors, specific arrangement of the holders, potential differences of understanding between the English version and Chinese version of the relevant documents, uncertainty in enforcement of judgement and etc. Investors should be fully aware of risks in MRF-Recognised HK Funds.