HSBC China has been proudly awarded as International Retail Bank of the Year in 2020 by Asian Banking & Finance.
HSBC can help you set off on adventure
- safely and conveniently make international education payments
- plan ahead by making an appointment to open an overseas account
- make timely fund transfers to meet your child's needs with our Global Transfer to Family service
- prepare and make your journey a reality, with our 5 steps to planning an international education
- HSBC credit cards so you can enjoy a wide range of travel benefits throughout your adventure
- overseas travel deposit certificates services
- foreign exchange services, with real-time exchange of up to 10 major currencies
- emergency cash of up to US$2,000 with Global Emergency Assistance
- a global network spanning the US, Australia, UK, Canada and many other countries and territories, to help you live and work abroad with ease
- global Premier benefits when you join HSBC Premier
- global wealth management services that support global transfers and remittances via multiple channels, both online and offline
Join HSBC Premier and enjoy exclusive privileges
- Stay Premier, wherever you goDedicated support is provided no matter where you are in the world. Being Premier doesn’t stop when you cross the border. You’ll get Premier status, wherever you bank with us.
- Overseas HSBC account opening bookingWe have a dedicated team who give free support to customers planning to study overseas. They’ll help you to get all the relevant information together to apply for a Premier account overseas. Our overseas staff will also arrange for a meeting with you/your child upon your arrival abroad.
- Global emergency cash servicesWe’ll replace any lost credit cards within 24 hours, and get you emergency cash of up to USD2,000 if you need it, at any of our branches worldwide.
- A global view of your moneyConnect all of your accounts in different countries with Global View. Transfer your different currencies from one account to another instantly and for free as a Premier customer.
You may also be interested in
Your goals are unique to you. We’ll help you reach them - first by assessing your situation, then by helping you put a plan in place.
Mainland China experts
Expert local knowledge will help you get the best mainland China has to offer, whether you're moving there or looking to invest.
Leave your contact details with us and we’ll be in touch in 1-2 business days.
Enquire about personal finance related services
(Applicable to customers who are new to HSBC only)
International Service Hotline
(For personal banking services only)
Please dial the country code of mainland China +86 if you are calling from overseas, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, or Taiwan