Sharing your privileges with your family
Family finances at a glance
Use Family View on HSBC Mobile Banking to keep track of your family's finances1 in real time, including their transaction details and investment portfolios.
1. Upon user authorisation. However, you can view the details and transactions of your children's Junior Account by default.
2. Including overseas regions, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan.
If you're already an HSBC Premier customer, you have the option of applying for an HSBC Premier Junior Account for your child (aged between 14-18 years old). That way, your children, you and/or your spouse will all be able to enjoy exclusive HSBC Premier family services. Use the 'Family View' option on your HSBC China Mobile Banking app to keep track of your children’s finances in real time, including their transactions. To help them manage their money better, you can also set up daily transfer and spending caps for them, as well as third-party payment limits.
Build a future for your loved ones with Family Protection
- High-end health insurance lowers your medical bills and provides you with customised services including global claims, preferential treatment and specialist consultation.
- Critical illness insurance protects your family with a lump-sum payout. You can allocate the sum assured to cover your medical expenses or lost income during treatment.
- Plan and save your money for lower risk investments.
- Reserved exclusively for education, the fund can be used to support your children's study no matter what economic state you are in.
Retirement planning for you and your loved one
Build up a retirement fund with your annuity.
- Our annuities help you take a systematic approach to retirement and achieve your goals.
- Benefit from a stable long-term income less responsive to government policy and market volatility.
- Life-long annuity payouts complemented by incremental whole life insurance help you meet your long-term liquid asset needs.
- Create a life-long income to ensure quality of life.
Enjoy exclusive discounts when you book a health check with established medical examination institutions.
Our online journal gives you useful tips to stay healthy and covers hot topics from healthcare and wellness.
Get screened at 3A hospitals or established check-up centres
Get your health checked at a 3A well-established check-up centre. We and our partner will guide you through booking, registration, examination and report collection. Then, an independent doctor will provide phone consultation to help explain your medical report to you.
Take care of your health with check-up package
Get your body checked at a renowned check-up centre. We and our partner will guide you through booking, registration, examination and report collection. Then, an independent doctor will provide phone consultation to help explain your medical report to you.
Access fast-track assessment
If you are feeling unwell, a medical specialist will evaluate your condition and arrange suitable doctors and medical referrals for effective and timely treatment.
Grow your family wealth
3. Available upon authorisation of family members if they are adults.
We are always working hard to provide more comprehensive support to you and your family. We'll be bringing you more family wealth management solutions and services next year.
Join HSBC Premier
Scan the QR code below, follow "HSBC China customer service" (“汇丰中国客户服务”) WeChat account, click on "My HSBC"(“我的汇丰”) on the menu - "Account opening and refer a friend or family"(“开户与亲友推荐”), and then "refer a friend or family" (“亲友推荐”).
Book an appointment online
HSBC and Me
"My daughter is about to head off to university in the US. I was quite anxious because this is the first time she will be going abroad on her own.
I was worried about everything: whether she can adapt to life overseas, whether I've given her too little money or whether I've given her too much money and she'd end up spending it extravagantly.
But I'm a lot less anxious since my Relationship Manager told me about HSBC Premier Family. With Global Transfer to Family, I can send her money fast if she needs it. And with transaction limit management, I can manage her spending.
We paid her tuition fees using the HSBC International Education Payment System. We also made an overseas account opening appointment so her account would be ready before she arrives in the US. I even set up an exclusive education fund for her. That way, if anything happens, she'll be able to withdraw money from this fund without being affected by market volatility."
Now, I can rest easy. HSBC Premier Family is a great help to parents like us!
The information provided is intended as a general guide for reference.
Benefits and features of the services shall be subject to relevant terms and conditions and local regulatory restrictions.
Please refer to the Tariff of Accounts and Services for Personal Customers or Premier Welcome Pack for detailed information.
Certain benefits and features are not applicable to Junior Account holders. To learn more, contact our customer service hotline or visit a branch.