Future Elite Guidance Programme
- Analyses the impact of COVID-19 on overseas education and illustrates top destination trends for studying abroad
- Reveals the most preferred regions and schools among the best-performing students in China
- Shares standardised indicators applied by key educational institution
- Analyses and compares the entry requirements of top universities in the UK, Canada and the US
- Interprets representative case studies on successful applicants based on countries/tiers
- Provides in-depth profiles on the top international schools/international departments in schools across China
- Offers a series of exchange sessions in Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Hangzhou and Suzhou from July to September 2020
- Get valuable insights from the management of the top international schools/international departments in China
- International service specialists from HSBC USA, Canada and Singapore are here to help
- Get relevant advice on international education planning and career development based on personal experiences in studying, working and living overseas
- Provides you with the one-stop financial solutions for international education
- Works closely with global partners to bring you the products, services, events and offers you need
- Access to useful and interesting tools for studying overseas
Support for our next generation
Privileged 1-year domestic and overseas aid service
- Domestic and overseas medical assistance service
- Overseas travel assistance service
- Overseas travel safety recommendations
1. HSBC will send SMS messages that contain the redemption codes of International SOS services to your mobile phone. You may call the International SOS to activate this service within 6 months of receiving the SMS messages (the service will expire after the said 6-month period). For details of the service, please refer to the terms and instructions of such campaign.
Join HSBC Premier today
Leave your contact details with us and we'll be in touch in 1-2 business days
5 Exclusive Benefits
(* To open an account, customers can submit their personal details online before providing all necessary documents and their signature at a branch to activate the account.)
Grow with Premier Next Generation
HSBC Premier monthly service fee
- If you maintain an average Total Relationship Balance of RMB500,000 (or foreign currency equivalent) or more, you can enjoy HSBC Premier with no monthly fee.
- If you and your family, under the same HSBC Premier Family, maintain an average Total Relationship Balance of RMB500,000 (or foreign currency equivalent) or more across all family's accounts, you and your family can enjoy the privileges of HSBC Premier with no monthly fee.
- If you’ve already met the criteria as a Premier customer in another country/territory, you don’t need to worry about meeting the minimum balance requirements, no matter where you are.
Note: A monthly service fee of RMB300 (or foreign currency equivalent) will be charged every month if the Total Relationship Balance of all the accounts under the same customer number fall below RMB500,000 or its equivalent in the previous month.
The information provided is intended as a general guide for reference.
Benefits and features of the services shall be subject to relevant terms and conditions and local regulatory restrictions.
Please refer to the Tariff of Accounts and Services for Personal Customers or Premier Welcome Pack for detailed information.
Certain benefits and features are not applicable to Junior Account holders. To learn more, contact our customer service hotline or visit a branch.