HSBC China has been proudly awarded as International Retail Bank of the Year in 2020 by Asian Banking & Finance.
What can we help you with?
Seamless and secure payment of your tuition fees
Quick, easy and safe tuition payment: Carry out your international education payment instructions securely online via the HSBC China Mobile Banking app or the HSBC China WeChat service account. The service is available for major educational institutes in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and Hong Kong SAR.
Make appointments to open your HSBC account abroad
Prepare for opening bank accounts abroad before your departure: We've got a dedicated team to gather information you'll need to open a Premier account abroad. After you or your family arrive at your destination, our staff there will also contact you and arrange for a meeting.
Click to make an online appointment now.
Global transfer services
Quick cross-border transfers via electronic channels: You can make a transfer to your eligible linked international HSBC accounts through our Online Banking platform, using the 'Global Transfer to Self' service. Our 'Global Transfer to Family' service allows you to make transfers for free to HSBC accounts abroad that are held by family members under the same Premier Family account.
Premier Family financial services
Opening a Junior Account: The Junior Account is automatically connected to a child's parents' account and enjoys Premier Family privileges. Under the same Premier Family account, parents can easily initiate global transfers to their children for their international education and living expenses.
5 steps to planning an international education (Chinese Only)
- Learn more about the education systems of popular international education hubs, including the US, UK, Canada and Australia, and arrange your finances accordingly beforehand.
- Check the global ranking and admission criteria of your institutions of choice. Be sure to prepare sufficiently for your language proficiency tests and document submissions.
- Get ready for your studies abroad with a list of essential items, including the HSBC International Education Payment services, personal international education loans and more for the quick and convenient payment of your tuition fees.
- Understanding the cultural and living environment of your international education destination is important. Access your finances from abroad, with support from our global transfers and international services.
- Set your own path clearly, no matter whether you’re returning home or staying abroad for your career. We’ll take care of your wealth for you, no matter which path you choose.
Enquire about personal finance related services
(Applicable to customers who are new to HSBC only)
400-820-3090 ( 8:30-17:30, Mon - Fri )
International Service Hotline
(For personal banking services only)
400-920-0828 ( 8:30-17:30, Mon - Fri )
Please dial the country code of mainland China +86 if you are calling from overseas, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, or Taiwan
Gain insight into higher education (Chinese only)
2020 HSBC International Education Research Report will be released on 20 June.
- Reveals the most preferred regions and schools among the best-performing students in China
- Provides in-depth profiles on the top international schools / international departments in schools across China
Future Elite leading program
Future Elite leading program offers
- HSBC International Education Research Report
- Dialogue webinars with top schools
- International Service Specialists
- HSBC Overseas Education Assistant
to guide and support our next generation for a brighter future.
Plan your overseas study with HSBC and Panopath (Chinese only)
New HSBC Premier customers can access
- Online planning courses
- An insightful education report
- Together with an one-hour personalised school application consultation
- The VIP membership of Panopath