- Gain access to preferential home loan rates*, so you can make your property investments completely stress-free
- Get selected services at no charge% and receive upgraded services
- Enjoy a lower annual fee on your HSBC Premier Travel Credit Card (Chinese only), on top of perks like VIP airport lounge access and a 50% discount on business class tickets**
- Experience exclusive Jade offers with the HSBC Jade Taster Programme
*Offers subject to actual circumstances. For details, please contact our staff at your local branch. HSBC reserves the right to make any final decisions.
%The specific fee as defined in the Tariff of accounts and services for personal customers section.
**For a detailed description of the rights and benefits, visit our credit card website (Chinese only).
Join us now to start your HSBC Jade journey
The latest bespoke offers
Jade customers will receive a waiver on these fees:
- CNY cheque handling fee
- Intra-city or inter-city counter fund transfer from account with HSBC China to account with another bank
- Intra-city counter fund transfer from account with HSBC China to account with another bank (Chongqing Intra-City Payment System)
- Intra-city or inter-city counter fund transfer from HSBC China to other banks within Shanxi Province (Xi'an branch only)
- Overseas outward remittances (Telegraphic Transfer, Demand Draft)
- Overseas remittances: Inward remittances (Inward Remittance from Overseas, Bill Collection, Inward Telegraphic Transfer Request)
- Foreign currency domestic payment: Foreign Currency Domestic Outward Payment (Foreign Currency Domestic Outward Payment Via Local Clearing, Telegraphic Transfer, Foreign Currency Domestic Outward Payment Via Shenzhen RTGS system)
- Foreign Currency Domestic Inward Payment
- Intra-city or inter-city CNY cross-bank payment (of CNY500,000 or more per transaction) via Personal Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Wechat Service Account)
- Debit card replacement
- Debit card cash withdrawal at inter-province ATMs operated by other banks in mainland China
- Debit card ATM cash withdrawals outside mainland China via Unionpay
For details, please refer to the latest updates on: Tariff of accounts and services for personal customers.
Experience exclusive Jade offers with the HSBC Jade Taster Programme
(A): Your average monthly salary is at least RMB150,000 before tax (or RMB100,000 after tax), OR
(B): You have a private banking membership with other domestic commercial banks (excluding Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) whose threshold of private banking is no less than RMB10,000,000. Acceptable commercial banks and supporting materials are at the sole discretion of HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited (the “Bank”).
- Customers should meet either of the two abovementioned criteria and provide required supporting materials to join the programme. Acceptable commercial banks and supporting materials are at the sole discretion of the Bank. Please speak with your Relationship Manager for more details.
- “Commercial banks” stated in Criteria B currently covers certain domestic banks only. Please speak with your Relationship Manager for more details.
- During Taster Period, you are entitled to enjoy selected Jade products and lifestyle services (not including HSBC Jade accounts and preferential charges). The bank reserves the right to change or terminate selected Jade exclusive products and lifestyle services without further notice.
- To enjoy the offer, please sign the HSBC Jade Taster Programme Offer Letter (the “Offer Letter”), as well as to open and maintain a Premier account throughout the promotional period. Taster Period will end automatically once your Premier account is downgraded or closed for any reason.
- The Taster Period lasts for 12 calendar months (including the opening month). Please refer to the Offer Letter for more details.
- Within the scope permitted by law, the Bank has the right to change the terms of the programme. Changes will be announced on the HSBC China official website and other relevant channels within a reasonable time.