We offer you an enhanced assistance service
Domestic and overseas medical assistance service
- Telephone medical adviceA dedicated hotline for medical consultations from physicians whenever you feel sick or have medical emergencies.
- Arrangement of hospital admissionAn important service to help you get treated at hospitals and other local medical institutions.
- Delivery of essential medicineReceive the drugs and medical supplies you need, even if they are not locally available.
- Medical translationTelephone translation services to help communicate with local doctors in case of medical emergencies.
- Arrangement and payment of emergency medical evacuationTransferred to the hospital nearest to you that is capable of appropriate medical and health care services.
Overseas travel assistance service
- Re-arrangement of travel plansHelp with rescheduling flights, hotels and travel planning when emergencies prevent you from travelling as planned.
- Emergency legal aidConnection to local law firms to assist with bail or other legal procedures.
Overseas travel security recommendations
- The Aid Center works around the clock, 365 days a year to provide the latest travel security tips and expert insights, including:
Security and risk control recommendations
Emergency response advice