1. How can I check my balance for HSBC (China) account?
You can access and manage your account balance via Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Phone Banking and HSBC China WeChat Service Account. If you have an HSBC Debit Card you can also check your balance at any ATM machine.
'HSBC China' APP
'HSBC China' WeChat Service Account
2. How can I change my personal information of debit card?
1) You can log on the Online Banking with PIN and select "My Banking" - "Communication Preferences".
2) Click "Edit personal details" to modify your information.
3. Online Reactivation for Dormant/Unclaimed Account
To easily manage your HSBC China accounts, if your account is dormant or unclaimed, you can log on Mobile Banking ,Online Banking or HSBC China WeChat Service Account to quickly reactivate selected dormant or unclaimed account with easy steps.
If you have one of following situations, you need to visit any branch with the passport or ID card to reactivate accounts. If not, you can enjoy convenient online reactivation.
1) All accounts you are holding are unclaimed accounts.
2) You don’t have any active account, but you are holding at least one dormant account. Also, you modified your phone number within last 60 days.
If you are living from overseas, you can activate your account with Signature Witness Service. Please click to download the activation table.
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
- HSBC China WeChat Service Account