1. How can I check my balance for HSBC (China) account?
You can access and manage your account balance via Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Phone Banking and HSBC China WeChat Service Account. If you have an HSBC Debit Card you can also check your balance at any ATM machine.
'HSBC China' APP
'HSBC China' WeChat Service Account
2. How can I change my personal information of debit card?
1) You can log on the Online Banking with PIN and select "My Banking" - "Communication Preferences".
2) Click "Edit personal details" to modify your information.
3. Online reactivation for dormant/inactive accounts
If you find your account is dormant or inactive, log on to the HSBC China Mobile Banking app and click on 'Quick actions' on the 'Home' screen, select 'More’, then choose ‘Local accounts’ to reactivate the relevant account online*.
* If you're facing one of the following situations, you'll need to visit one of our branches with your passport or ID card to reactivate your accounts. Otherwise, you can also reactivate your accounts conveniently online.
1) You don’t have any active account with us, but you're holding at least one dormant account, and you've changed your mobile phone number within the last 60 days
2) All accounts you are holding are inactive accounts
If you are living from overseas, you can activate your account with Signature Witness Service. Please click to download the activation table.
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
- HSBC China WeChat Service Account