- I know what I want to do in retirement – e.g. travel, study and spend more time with family
- I've prioritised my goals and worked out the income or fund I’ll need
- I know how much support I'll get from family
- I've worked out how much financial support I can provide for my family
- I know my partner will be financially comfortable should anything happen to me
- I'm financially ready – my retirement fund can support my lifestyle
- I know what my income will be in retirement
- My financial plan matches my goals for retirement
- I've decided how I'll receive money - e.g. a lump sum, an annuity or through investment returns
- I have a plan in place for if my retirement fund runs out
- I know what I'll receive as a pension or from other benefits
More products and information
Global experts' advice to help you capture global investment opportunities and mitigate investment risks to meet your diversified investment and wealth management needs. Our investment products include:
Structured products, Dual Currency Investment and Enhanced Yield Investment, Overseas Investment Plan, and Local Unit Trust and Hong Kong Mutual Recognition of Funds.
We take into account your protection needs at various life stages to help you find out suitable insurance plans, leveraging on our ability to offer a one-stop platform for your insurance needs.
You could check our insurance partner policies including Health insurance, and Life insurance, and our Online service.
In today’s fast-paced financial world, the only way to stay ahead is to be on top of current market events. Tap into our unique market insights and investment analysis to stay informed about the latest trends and regional news with just a few clicks.
Create your financial plan
Start aiming for your goals today by putting together a plan in a few simple steps.
For general inquiry (RBWM only)
Please dial the country code of mainland China +86 if you are calling from overseas, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, or Taiwan
Frequently asked questions
What are the basic rules to making investments?
When should I start financial planning for my future? How should I approach financial planning?
Where can I get more information about investment products?
Although the above information is carefully written, the bank does not warrant, state or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the above information. The above information is not and should not be regarded as an offer or purchase invitation for any financial product, nor should it be viewed as an investment proposal.