Products under this Insurance Plan are issued and managed by MetLife Insurance Co., Ltd. HSBC China (the Bank) only serves as the third party sales agent and thus will not assume responsibilities for investment, cashing and risk management of such products.
- Easy insurance application to assure a whole life protection
- Comprehensive protection for a hassel-free life
Summary of cover
- Death Benefit:
If the insured passes away within the insurance period, Death Benefit will be paid at the basic insurance amount according to the policy, and the contract will be terminated.
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Benefit:
If the insured is certified as TPD by a qualified disability assessment institution within the insurance period, TPD Benefit will be paid at the basic insurance amount according to the policy, and the contract will be terminate.
The detailed insurance liability and related contents shall be subject to the insurance contract.
More help when you need it.
When the unexpected happens, this policy can offer you more support with additional benefits.
- Grace Period
Grace Period will be granted for the payment of each premium falling due after the first premium, during which Grace Period this policy shall continue in force. The Grace Period will be 60 days from the zero hour of the following day of the agreed premium payment date.
- Automatic Premium Loan
The insurance company will pay from the cash value of the policy for the premium due at the end of the grace period in order to prevent lapse of the policy.
- Policy Loan
During the insurance period, you may apply for a Policy Loan from the insurance company up to 80% of the policy's cash surrender value.
- Reduced Paid-up
You may apply for the deduction of the amount and pay the premium in lump sum, surrendered for the policy cash value.
- The policyholder deliberately kills or injures the insured;
- The insured commits crimes or resists any compulsory criminal measures that are legally imposed;
- If the insured commits suicide within 24 months of the commencement date or from the effective date of reinstatement, whichever is later, of the Policy shown in the Policy Schedule, except the insured has no capacity for civil conduct;
In cases where the insured dies for the reason set forth in part (1) of this Exclusions Section, the Policy will be terminated, and the Policy’s Cash Value will be returned to the insured’s estate. In cases where the insured becomes TPD for the reason set forth in part (1) of this Exclusions Section, the Policy will be terminated, and the Policy’s Cash Value will be returned to the insured.
In cases where the insured dies, or becomes TPD, for any reasons described in parts (2) through (3) of this Exclusions Section, the Policy will be terminated, and Policy’s Cash Value will be returned to the policy-holder.
Learn more about the product agreement from below Policy Contract.
Mr Jin, 35 years old, purchased DHNH Whole Life Insurance Plan with an insurance amount of RMB3,000,000, 10 years payment at the annual premium of RMB126,480.
At Mr Jin's death, the designated beneficiary will receive Death Benefit of RMB3,000,000 for inheritance.
Shall accident or disease lead to Mr Jin's Total and Permanent Disability (TPD), Total Disability Benefit of RMB3,000,000 will be paid to financially support him and his family.
Information on the insurance company
Profile of the insurance company
Sino-US United MetLife Insurance Company Limited (MetLife) was incorporated as a joint venture company by a subsidiary of MetLife, Inc. and Shanghai Alliance Investment Ltd. (SAIL). Relying on the MetLife companies' abundant experience in the insurance industry and SAIL's profound expertise in the Chinese market, MetLife is committed to providing credible and professional insurance solutions for consumers in China. In over twenty Chinese cities, MetLife offers life, health, accidental and annuities insurance products to individuals through its multidimensional channels, including career agency, bank partners, and direct & digital marketing. For more information about MetLife China, please visit the official website at www.metlife.com.cn.
Contact information of the insurance company
Sino-US United MetLife Insurance Co., Ltd
31F&32F, Century Link Tower 2, No.1196 Century Avenue, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China
Service Hotline: 400-818-8168
Frequently asked questions
What is insurance and how is it important to me?
What are the different types of life insurance?
What are the major risks in insurance products?
Is there a minimum premium payment period? Can I ask for an early surrender?
Will my insurance cover terminate immediately if I miss a premium payment?
- The above information is for reference only, does not and should not be deemed as an offer, solicitation, advice, endorsement or recommendation to purchase all or part of the above products, services or security. If you plan to make any purchase of the above products, please ask the Bank for relevant information covering all the rights and obligations. Please pay attention to important regulations regarding excluded liabilities, fees charged from insurance withdrawals, cash values or cooling-off period. All the information relating to the products, the rights and obligations, shall be subject to the product documents.
- The above information is provided by relevant insurance companies. HSBC China (or the Bank) has not participate in the preparation of the above information. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing the information above, the bank makes no guarantee, representation, warranty or assurance as to the accuracy, completeness and/or integrity of the above information.
- All the insurance products mentioned on this site are designated, issued and managed by the relevant insurance companies. The Bank, as an insurance agent for the distribution of the relevant insurance products, does not assume any responsibility for the underwriting, policy cancellation, claims, investments, settlements, payments and/or risk management.
- If there are any discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions on this website, the information contained in the Chinese version will prevail.