Products under this Insurance Plan are issued and managed by MetLife Insurance Co., Ltd. HSBC China (the Bank) only serves as the third party sales agent and thus will not assume responsibilities for investment, cashing and risk management of such products.
Important notice: This is a participating insurance product, the dividend depends on the specific operating conditions.
- Short payment period, early annuity payment
- Flexible and multiple usages, customized payment options
- Potential dividend to maintain and increase value
Summary of cover
- Annuity: 100% basic insurance amount.
- Death Benefit: the cumulative total premium OR the present value, whichever is greater.
- Dividend allocation: cash collection or accumulated interest.
More help when you need it.
When the unexpected happens, this policy can offer you more support with additional benefits.
- Automatic Premium Loan
The insurance company will pay from the cash value any premium due at the end of the grace period in order to prevent lapse of the policy.
- Policy Loan
During the insurance period, you may apply for a Policy Loan from the insurance company up to 80% of the policy's cash surrender value.
- The policyholder deliberately kills or injures the insured;
- The insured commits crimes, or resists any compulsory criminal measures that are legally imposed;
- The insured takes or injects drugs by his/her own volition;
- The insured commits drunk driving, drives a motor vehicle without a legitimate and valid driver’s license, or driving permit;
- War, military conflict, riot or armed rebellion;
- The insured is infected with HIV or acquires AIDS (Except for blood transfusion);
- Nuclear explosion, radiation or contamination.
Learn more about the product agreement from below Policy Contract.
Mr. Xu, 45 years old, a private business owner, has a child of 15 years old. He is planning to arrange a portion of his pension to ensure the quality of future retirement when he has sufficient funds. If other assets are operated successfully, the money can also be inheritance. Mr. Xu bought [MetLife Du Hui Jin Sheng Annuity Insurance] annuity products, with the insurance amount of RMB 100,000, payment perios of 3 years, insurance period of 25 years, at the annual premium of RMB 271,159. Mr. Xu can enjoy the benefits as below:
Option 1: Annually supplementary pension payment - After the completion of the payment, Mr. Xu retires at the age of 60. He can receive RMB 100,000 per year as a supplementary pension from 61 years to 70 years old, and enjoy the potential annual dividend.
Option 2: Family inheritance - After the completion of the payment, the business runs smoothly. Mr. Xu decides to be paid with a lump-sum at the age of 70 instead of annuity so his child can inherit the wealth at the age of 40. This lump-sum may vary based on the level of dividends: RMB 1,146,388 if dividends level at low-range, RMB 1,586,937 if dividends level at mid-range, or RMB 1,846,083 if dividends level at high-range.
Information on the insurance company
Profile of the insurance company
Sino-US United MetLife Insurance Company Limited (MetLife) was incorporated as a joint venture company by a subsidiary of MetLife, Inc. and Shanghai Alliance Investment Ltd. (SAIL). Relying on the MetLife companies' abundant experience in the insurance industry and SAIL's profound expertise in the Chinese market, MetLife is committed to providing credible and professional insurance solutions for consumers in China. In over twenty Chinese cities, MetLife offers life, health, accidental and annuities insurance products to individuals through its multidimensional channels, including career agency, bank partners, and direct & digital marketing. For more information about MetLife China, please visit the official website at www.metlife.com.cn.
Contact information of the insurance company
Sino-US United MetLife Insurance Co., Ltd
31F&32F, Century Link Tower 2, No.1196 Century Avenue, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China
Service Hotline: 400-818-8168
Frequently asked questions
What is insurance and how is it important to me?
What are the different types of life insurance?
What are the major risks in insurance products?
Is there a minimum premium payment period? Can I ask for an early surrender?
Will my insurance cover terminate immediately if I miss a premium payment?
- The above information is for reference only, does not and should not be deemed as an offer, solicitation, advice, endorsement or recommendation to purchase all or part of the above products, services or security. If you plan to make any purchase of the above products, please ask the Bank for relevant information covering all the rights and obligations. Please pay attention to important regulations regarding excluded liabilities, fees charged from insurance withdrawals, cash values or cooling-off period. All the information relating to the products, the rights and obligations, shall be subject to the product documents.
- The above information is provided by relevant insurance companies. HSBC China (or the Bank) has not participate in the preparation of the above information. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing the information above, the bank makes no guarantee, representation, warranty or assurance as to the accuracy, completeness and/or integrity of the above information.
- All the insurance products mentioned on this site are designated, issued and managed by the relevant insurance companies. The Bank, as an insurance agent for the distribution of the relevant insurance products, does not assume any responsibility for the underwriting, policy cancellation, claims, investments, settlements, payments and/or risk management.
- If there are any discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions on this website, the information contained in the Chinese version will prevail.