1. RMB Local Payment to banks within Mainland China
2. RMB Hong Kong Macao account remittance
3. Foreign exchange
4. Telegraphic Transfer for outward remittance
5. How do I adjust the online banking daily transfer limits for transactions to third-party accounts?
6. Income Declaration Tool
7. What remittance services are available at HSBC China?
8. Can I withdraw cash from my Foreign Currency Exchange Accounts?
9. How much is the service charge for remittances? How is it charged?
10. Can I transfer foreign currencies in China?
11. How do I link up my accounts in different countries/territories via online banking?
12. What is Global View? Can I access my accounts anywhere in the world through this service?
13. Global Transfer
1) Log on the online banking and go to 'Add/Remove a country or territory' in the 'My Banking' section.
2) Choose a country/ territory.
3) Log on to online banking for your chosen country / territory.
Add Global View
Open FCY Sub - account
Global Transfer process
14. When can I access Global Transfer?
15. How can I use HSBC Global Transfer?
16. Can I make same-currency and cross-currency transfers via Global Transfer?
17. Can I schedule immediate, future-dated and recurring transfers via Global Transfer?
18. I'm an existing Global Transfer customer in other countries/territories. Does HSBC China's site look exactly the same as those sites?
19. Can I review my Global Transfer transaction history?
20. What do I do if I have problems linking up my HSBC accounts via online banking or when using Global Transfer?
For more information, please refer to the Frequently asked questions page.
These FAQs are intended to provide an overview of the information on issues related to financial products or services, or regulatory requirements faced when undertaking financial activity in mainland China. Due to the diversity and complexity of financial products/services and local regulatory environment, these FAQs can only provide an outline of the issues. The information is provided for your reference only, and shall not be construed as legal, financial or any other professional advice. HSBC makes no guarantee, representation or warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy updatedness and/or completeness of the information.