1. Who can use the HSBC International Education Payment System?
2. What are the operating hours of the HSBC International Education Payment System?
3. How are service fees charged?
4. If my payment cut-off date is tomorrow and I make a transfer through the HSBC International Education Payment System today, will my fund transfer arrive at the educational institution by tomorrow?
5. Which schools accept payments through the HSBC International Education Payment System?
6. How do I use the HSBC International Education Payment System?
7. What exchange rates does the HSBC International Education Payment System offer?
8. What are reference exchange rates and real-time exchange rates?
9. How is the annual FX quota of different currencies calculated?
10. How do I confirm if my payment was successful and the school has received my payment?
11. What does the payment status in my payment record mean?
12. Why was my payment returned to my account?
13. If I need to pay tuition fees for the same student in the same school, do I have to fill in the school's information all over again each time?
14. Do I have to repeatedly fill in the payment details each time I pay via the HSBC International Education Payment System?
15. Why can't I find the payee's record I need?
For more information, please refer to the Frequently asked questions page.
These FAQs are intended to provide an overview of the information on issues related to financial products or services, or regulatory requirements faced when undertaking financial activity in mainland China. Due to the diversity and complexity of financial products/services and local regulatory environment, these FAQs can only provide an outline of the issues. The information is provided for your reference only, and shall not be construed as legal, financial or any other professional advice. HSBC makes no guarantee, representation or warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy updatedness and/or completeness of the information.