1. How can I check the latest interest rates?
2. What are the differences in opening an Overseas Renminbi Savings Account, Overseas Renminbi Settlement Account and normal Renminbi Settlement Account?
3. What are the differences between an Overseas Renminbi Savings Account, Overseas Renminbi Settlement Account and a normal Renminbi Settlement Account?
4. Can I withdraw my money before my Time Deposit matures?
5. How can I check my balance or other information of my HSBC (China) account?
6. What is the minimum deposit amount of Personal Large-Denomination Certificates of Deposit?
7. Is Renminbi the only accepted currency for the subscription of Personal Large-Denomination Certificates of Deposit?
8. Does HSBC provide cross-branch services?
Foreign currency deposits
1. What foreign currency services does HSBC provide?
2. Is there any charge for cash deposit or withdrawal of foreign currencies?
3. How can I fund my HSBC Foreign Currency Accounts?
1. How can I apply for a Frozen Deposit Certificate?
2. How can I apply for an Overseas Travel Deposit Certificate?
3. Can I release my bank account before the expiration of the freezing period of a frozen deposit?
For more information, please refer to the Frequently asked questions page.
These FAQs are intended to provide an overview of the information on issues related to financial products or services, or regulatory requirements faced when undertaking financial activity in mainland China. Due to the diversity and complexity of financial products/services and local regulatory environment, these FAQs can only provide an outline of the issues. The information is provided for your reference only, and shall not be construed as legal, financial or any other professional advice. HSBC makes no guarantee, representation or warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy updatedness and/or completeness of the information.