#Applying for an account online is available to companies registered in mainland China and Hong Kong SAR and within cities covered by the HSBC Fusion network.
#As a reference, you may be asked to provide these documents when you open an account with us:
- Your business licence (If the company is registered in Mainland China with the Three-in-One business licence: provide the new integrated business licence, If the company is registered in Hong Kong SAR: provide the Business Registration or Companies Registry certificate)
- Articles of association and related amendment documents
- The identity card of company's legal representative / director / shareholder / authorised officer / key controller
- An account authorisation letter/ board of directors consent
- A copy of the company organisation structure