- Real-time foreign exchange
- Instant access to foreign exchange rates and services via HSBCnet
- Competitive exchange rates for 19 available foreign currencies
HSBC Fusion customer service hotline
Please dial the country code of mainland China +86 if you are calling from overseas, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, or Taiwan
Find a branch near you with HSBC Fusion services
Foreign exchange services
|Foreign currencies*||USD, EUR, HKD, JPY, GBP, AUD, SGD, CAD, NZD, CHF, DKK, SEK, NOK, PLN, THB, KRW, MYR, YTL and ZAR.|
|Transaction amount||Any amount (Note: HSBCnet's Get Rate feature supports payments of up to USD5 million or equivalent.)|
|Applicable foreign exchange rate||Real-time exchange rates|
|Ways to bank||On HSBCnet or at our branches|
At our branches: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding public holidays)
On HSBCnet: 24 hours (excluding public holidays)
* In compliance with laws and regulations, we may include more currencies according to market needs. Visit our foreign exchange page regularly to stay updated on the currency market.
Foreign exchange risks:
- As foreign exchange rates are live, you're advised to make decisions quickly. Once the transaction is made, it cannot be changed or withdrawn.
- The value of your foreign currency deposit or assets will be subject to the risk of exchange rate fluctuation. If you choose to convert your foreign currency deposit to other currencies, you should be aware of the corresponding risks.
RMB Contract Savings Account for small businesses
A simple and flexible account that lets you earn extra interest if your account balance is RMB500,000 or more.
RMB Call Deposits for small businesses
Our RMB Call Deposits allows you to earn higher interest rates than a regular savings account, turning your short-term idle funds into more cash.
RMB Time Deposits for small businesses
RMB Time Deposits assure you fixed returns on your deposits over a period that suits you.