We've now launched 'Ride the wave with Fusion'. This offers small-to-medium enterprises a range of cross-border business packaged solutions that cover account services, cross-border payments, digital payment channels and offers. That way, you can bank beyond borders with confidence.
Diversified account services
Flexible banking via different account service solutions
Discover an extensive suite of one-stop account service solutions designed to meet your diverse business needs. What's more, you can enjoy preferential offers through banking with us.
- Fusion Free – $0 account opening fees, account service charges, domestic RMB transfer fees, HSBCnet monthly service fees and more
- Fusion Entrepreneur/Fusion Elite – comprehensive account services with more preferential fee arrangement and $0 monthly service fees for the owner's HSBC personal account once connected with the Fusion business account
Integrated domestic and cross-border account services
- Transfer funds between your HSBC accounts, both locally and internationally, for free
- Get seamless financial support via our strong cross-border network around the world and in the Greater Bay Area (GBA)
Overseas transaction offers
- Choose from 2 preferential packages for single or multiple remittances
Package A: enjoy waived service fees for inward overseas remittances, and pay just RMB150 for a single overseas outward remittance
Package B: pay a one-off fee to enjoy preferential rates for all your remittances from as low as RMB3 per transaction
- Leverage our global network for faster, more secure remittances
Send remittances from HSBC China to HSBC Hong Kong within the same day, for free
Remittances can be received in as quickly as 2 minutes at a more cost-effective rate via our upgraded Guangdong-Hong Kong Express Payment service
- Enjoy exclusive rates on your foreign exchange transactions
Make the most of our preferential foreign exchange rates1
We support 10 major currencies, and other smaller currencies around the world
Easier online banking2
- Track your transactions in real time
See your transaction statuses from the past 35 days instantly
Check the statuses for each cross-border and local transaction, from processing to completion, in the app and at the bank
- Submit your balance of payments declaration onlineProcess your balance of payments declaration and remittances online to save time on making a paper filing
- Submit your payment documents onlineCreate payment instructions and upload related payment documents on HSBCnet to save time on visiting a branch or filing by post
- Confirm the nature of inward remittance onlineSelect the link in our notification email to confirm the nature of inward remittance online so you can receive payment more quickly, or even in real time if it doesn't require a document review
- Check and choose real-time exchange ratesSelect the best available exchange rate right away when you make a foreign exchange transaction on HSBCnet
HSBC Fusion customer service hotline
Monday-Friday: 8 am-7 pm
Saturday: 8 am-4 pm
Please dial the country code of mainland China +86 if you are calling from overseas, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, or Taiwan
Find a branch near you with HSBC Fusion services
Fusion - a new service for the business of life
It gives you clarity
See a clear, organised snapshot of your business and personal finances.
It saves you time
Connect to the services and support you need to get everything done.
*The information above is intended as a general information for reference, we reserve the right to amend the information at any time without prior notice. For program related information and T&C, the Chinese version shall prevail.