Structured products for small businesses
This is a structured investment product with floating returns designed to provide you with either 100% or partial capital protection at maturity. It's your choice.
- Varying degrees of capital protection depending on your risk appetite, from 100% capital protection to partial capital protection at maturity
- Access a broad range of assets and markets from around the world
- Diversify and invest in a wide range of asset classes including currencies, interest rates and equities, with varying time frames to suit your needs.
How structured products work
Your initial investment in structured products will be allocated to a relatively low-risk portfolio that includes fixed income and money market investments. The capital protection (or partial capital protection) and any fixed income will come from our investments in fixed-income products, while any potential return will come from our investments in derivative products.
Product risk rating
|Risk level of available products
- Risk reminderCustomers who purchase a structured product may face these risks: principal and return risk, early redemption risk and foreign exchange risk.
- Principal and return riskStructured products are not equivalent to a traditional deposit. They involve derivatives and, therefore, returns are not guaranteed. In the worst case scenario, the investor may only get back the protected part of the principal as stipulated by the product subscription document.
- Early redemption risk
If the products don't allow early redemption, you may not withdraw all or part of the structured investment product prior to maturity. Please make sure you have made adequate provisions for emergencies.
If we accept your early redemption request, we will calculate and determine the amount based on market conditions. Upon early redemption, you may not enjoy 100% capital protection and may suffer capital loss.
- Foreign exchange riskIf you choose to convert another currency into your investment currency for the purpose of subscribing this structured investment product, and/or you choose to convert the investment capital and return (if any) back to your commonly used currency, your investment result could be affected due to exchange fluctuations.
Product information disclosure
We'll provide you with the following product and trade information.
||Information disclosure details
|Notice of confirmation
||Product purchase confirmed
||Structured investment product account information, end participation rate, end trigger coupon and initial index level etc.
|Notice of unaccepted application
||Product at withdrawal/cancellation
||Notice of unaccepted application and notice of unfrozen subscription funds.
|Notice of maturity
||Product at maturity
||Structured investment products maturity redemption and destination account etc.
Composite statement: A composite statement is provided either via online banking (if you have registered for it) or by mail. The content includes the structured investment account information, indicative market price, and indicative market value.
The relevant performance information in the composite statement is for reference only. If there is any discrepancy between any product performance information orally provided to you and the relevant product notice/legal document issued by us, the product notice/legal document shall prevail. We will not offer updates on the performance of this structured investment product, and you are obliged to keep track of and understand the performance of related products and make your own investment decisions. We're not responsible for any losses resulting from the neglect of product performance.
We reserve the right to add, delete or modify disclosure documents and/or related disclosure channels.
Product performance and product catalogue
For more information on the structured investments and product catalogues we offer, please visit:
Dual Currency Investment for small businesses
Dual Currency Investment (DCI) is a short-term investment product that gives you the opportunity to potentially gain higher returns on your investment in currency markets by linking the performance of currency pairs. This product is a non-capital-protected structured investment.
Structured products for small businesses
Capture global investment opportunities with our structured products, which are designed to minimise risk and optimise your returns. We help you take charge of your finances by providing you with diversified options, improved returns and stable risk profiles.