If you would like to learn more about how to join the CGA-HSBC China Junior Golf Program, please complete a simple survey and leave your contact.
Our staff will contact you soon.
1. HSBC National Junior Golf Championship is open to junior golfers, with nationality of People's Republic of China, who age at 6 to 18;
*Junior golfers with overseas nationality (including Hongkong, Taiwan and Macau) could attend via HSBC's invitation;
HSBC China Junior Golf Open is opened to all junior golfers age at 6 to 18 throughout the world
2. All applicants shall reach average score of under 110 par in 18-hole stroke play during the past 12 months.
(Player's group is decided by the birthday of the player compared with the last tournament day of each event)
After 1991 and before 1994
After 1994 and before 1996
After 1996 and before 1998
After 1998 and before 2000
After 2000 and before 2003
If total application number of a certain group is less than 3, the competition of this group will be cancelled.
Once the application number reaches the limitation, CGA will stop the application process immediately.
Application from top 10 players of each group in HSBC China Junior Golf Ranking System will be prioritized during the application period.
1. A/B/C group applies 2-round, 36-hole stroke play, D/E group applies 2-round, 18-hold stroke play at HSBC National Junior
Golf Championship Stops;
2. A/B/C group applies 3-round, 54-hole stroke play, D/E group applies 2-round, 36-hold stroke play at HSBC National Junior
Golf Championship Final and HSBC China Junior Golf Open;
3. Final order is according to the total number of strokes taken in the entire round of competition.The lowest total score wins.
All tournaments under the program will apply "Rules of Golf" (2009 version) issued by R&A and US PGA, sanctioned by CGA; jointly with the "Local Rules" issued by the tournament committee.
1. Applicants with nationality of People's Republic of China should fax fulfilled application form with signature from legal guardian to CGA (Fax: 010-87182908, Tel: 010-87182809);
2. Applicants from HSBC customers with overseas nationality (including Hongkong, Taiwan and Macau), please contact your customer relationship manager for details;
3. Proof of identity (ID card, Hu Kou, Passport, etc) is required to be presented at registration.
4. Registration details and rules of tournament: please refer to the relative notice issued by CGA.
5. No registration fee; traveling and accommodation cost will be on players' own account.